Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wow! Has it been that long?

Goodness! I didn't realize that I hadn't posted anything here since August until today. This fall was a really awful time for me, health wise. I started having problems with my balance and found myself on the ground numerous times. Also started noticing twitching in my hands and even in my legs when I was sitting. All really nasty symptoms. At first I thought it was a medicine I was on, and so my med was changed. The first med change was to a med that caused me to have swelling in my hands, legs, feet, etc. Ended up in the ER, and of course was changed to another med. This med didn't work and made my head so fuzzy I couldn't even manage to follow a simple knitting pattern. That obviously could not continue. About that time I saw a Neurologist, and he said the balance problem wasn't caused by the meds. (Yeah!) I took that info back to the other Dr. and was started back on the med I was originally on at my request. I've been back on it for several weeks now and am happy to say I can knit again. Such a relief! So now I'm busy trying to catch up on all the projects I've been wanting to work on/finish, and I'm slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment