Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Review of Distressed thermal hooded pigment top

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

The distressed wash makes this top look like you've worn it and loved it for years. Our plus size knit tops offer great style, comfort & value.

  • the must-have style of the season
  • long sleeves
  • notch neck
  • attach...


Love, love, love this top!

By Faded Lily from Danville, Ohio on 12/18/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Quality Materials, Nice and warm, Versatile, Washes Well, Great Color

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual, Classic, Bargain Shopper

I really do love this top. I purposely bought it a little large and love snuggling up in it. For the first time this winter I'm warm. The sleeves are actually long enough for my arms, I'm tall and often find my wrists exposed (and cold, of course!) The hem is even long enough. I'm seriously thinking of getting at least one more of these in another color, don't want to miss out in case they aren't available in the future.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment