Friday, April 23, 2010

Swaps and things




Yeah! It's looking more and more like spring and I'm thrilled, really thrilled! The trees in front of my house are in bloom. I'm still not sure what they are, but they only have a few days each year when they are pretty, the rest of the year they aren't. In fact I'd call them down-right ugly. So here they are pretty, I like to take a few pictures when they're pretty, just so I can remember those few days!



Aside from admiring my trees, I've kept busy finishing a square for a swap on Ravelry. It's been lots of fun! This is the square I made. I used a yellow wool that was hand dyed by a guy I met on ebay named Karl. The yarn felt a little scratchy at first, but after washing it was much softer. The pattern is called Lily of the Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment