Monday, May 24, 2010

April Swap for Group Eddy





Wow! Talk about busy! I was invited to join a Ravelry group that was doing a year long swap of 12"x12" squares, either knitted or crocheted. Eddy is the first group I joined. There are 13 of us in the group and every month we all send a square to the member of the month (MoM) based on her preferences of yarn wt, color, etc. So far it's been a lot of fun. One of the reasons I joined is that I think it will encourage me to learn some new stitches, and to practice and improve my knitting skills. I think it's working! The hardest part is picking the yarn and pattern. I'm trying to use yarn from my stash (thought this would be a good stash reducer, also!). These are pictures of the square I made and sent to the May MoM.

No comments:

Post a Comment