Friday, April 27, 2012

Ooooo.....Pinterest!

Okay, so I noticed some friends mentioning something called Pinterest.  I checked it out, and now I'm hooked!  Who knew it would be so much fun to put together pictures of things that I find interesting, for all different reasons.  And who knew that someone else re-pins one of my pins would be such a hoot!  I love looking at other's boards, too.  It's like checking out collections of things that I might never have had the chance to see otherwise, and how cool is that.  I'm not a suburban Mom, I live in a rural area, and I don't scrapbook.  I'm not even big into Facebook.  But for some reason, Pinterest is cooler than I ever could have guessed it could be.  Check out my boards here.  http://pinterest.com/fadedlily/  

No comments:

Post a Comment